Montag, 6. Januar 2014

DT Project: Yay Snow Day

For my card I used American Craft Cardstock from their Winter pack. I cut my cardbase out of the light blue cardstock and then I cut the dark blue paper 1/4 of an inch smaller than an A2 size card. I used my modeling paste and the Falling Snow stencil from Simon Says Stamp to create a background for my darling Yay Snow Day image. To finish the card of I added some ZAZZ glitter glue in crystal to her hat and her scarv. You can get the awesome Yay Snow Day and other cute digis here.



For the inside I used the Yeti, set, go set from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment I stamped in Memento Elderberry and the Snowflakes in Brilliance Platinum Planet.


I colored my image with my spectrum noirs:
eyes - IG9
mouth - CR3
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
hair - CT4, CT2, CT1
hat - BT4, BT3
skarv - BP4, IB3
jacket - BT8, BT6, CT4
trousers - BT4, BT3
shoes - TN7, TN5
mittens - BT4, BT3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen