Sonntag, 17. November 2013

DT Project - Dancing Elegance Mini

My husband and I used to go to balls when we were dating years and years ago. I still had some pictures in my photo box from our fist dance/ball when we were dating for a good year, back in 2001. When I saw the awesome Dancing Elegance from Wicked Designs I knew that I wanted to do a mini with those photos and her.

I started with a dark red 12x12" card stock which I cut in half and then scored at the 4 and 8 inch line. I folded them accordeon style and glued 2 panels together to form a pocket in the middle. I covered each panel with a patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Enchanted collection. First I glued down some sheer ribbon to the back panel for the closure, though.

I kept the mini really simple as I love the paper and didn't want to cover the paper to much. The only embellishments that I used were some AC glitter tape and the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch which I punched with the same card stock and only added some wink of stella to it. I also made 2 tags with the same cardstock to hold 1 photo each. I punched the corners with my Valentrio punch from Fiskars.

I stamped the title with the Banner Day Alphabeth from MFT in Memento Tuxedo Black and Brilliance Starlite Silver.





I colored Dancing Elegance with my specturm noirs:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
eyes - IG8
mouth - CR3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
dress - DR5, DR2, DR1, wink of stella
fan - DR5, DR1, black glaze pen, diamond stickles
shoes - DR5, DR2
jewelry - sliver gelly roll pen, diamond stikles, Liquid pearls white opal

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen