Samstag, 9. November 2013

Treat Container - Missing You

I saw a few people doing these treat containers out of envelopes. so I tought I need to try that out, too. I scored the bottom of the envelop at the 3/4 inch mark a few times and then measured the remaining part, so that I could cover the top part with papers. I used the birthday stack from paper pizazz. then I went around the top with some lace I had in my stash for quite some time. To hide the seam and give the container a little bit of extra, I cut out a star circle from Spellbinders in yellow card stock and added Missing you on top. I also used some star sticker that went with the theme.


I colored my image with the sprectrum noir markers. I tried to achieve a sepia effect, but that didn't turn out the way I wanted, but I still quite like how it turned out.

Missing you:
skin - BG2, BG1
eyes - BG10
hair - BG6, BG4, BG2
shirt - BG4, BG2
trousers - BG8, BG4
shoes - BG10, BG4
blanket - BG1, Blender
photo - BG1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen