Dienstag, 12. November 2013

LBBS Miss Lily Reporter B-day Card

For this birthday card I used Miss Lily Reporter from Little Blue Button Stamps. I colored her up with my specrum noir markers. The card measures 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 inch. I also used patterned paper from the Disney Princess collection by Hot of the Press.
I used my brick wall template and Distress ink in pumice stone to create the ground to place my image on. I die cut the Eiffel Tower and a leavy flourish from MFT to create a Paris themed card. I stamped the happy birthday on a fancy tag die cut from Spellbinders. To add some finishing touches I stickled up the leaves and tips of the flourish and glued some star sequins to the sky.


Miss Lily Reporter
skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
hair - EB8, EB5, TN7
eyes: EB5
hat - BT4, BT3, BT1, Blender, Stickles
camera - BT1, CT2, IG8, IG2
dress - BT4, BT3
shoes - TN7, TN5
belt - CT4, TN7, TN5
bag - TN5 TN3


On the inside I added another flourish, a scrap of the green paper some more star sequins and another fancy tag. The sentiments that I used are from Amy R Simply Enchanting set.,

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen