Sonntag, 10. November 2013

DT Project for Wicked Designs - Linda Loo

I wanted to create a birthday card for my sister and she loves Paris and dancing. So I decided that the totally adorable Linda Loo would be a perfect fit for her card. I used the Bo Bunny Enchanted collection as it is classy and very elegant. I used 3 different paper scraps from the collection and covered the front of my pre made card. I then added glitter ribbon (AC) across the 3 panels to give the Eiffel Tower a place to stand on. I cut the Eiffel Tower out of black card stock using my MFT die. I added my wink of stella on it to make it really sparkly.  On the bottom left I stamped Happy Birthay (AmyR Simply Enchanting) in red pigment ink and underlined it with a row of jewels. I poped Linda Loo on dimensionals to give the whole card more depth.




Linda Loo
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
eyes - IG8, glossy accents
mouth - CR3
hair - EB7, EB5, TN7
dress - DR5, DR2, DR1
"blanket" - DR2, DR1, wink of stella
shoes - DR2, DR1


For the inside I used another die cut from the Eiffel Tower but I only glued the bottom down so that I can slide money or a gift card behind. I made some banners with the scraps that were left and stamped another stamp from the AmyR Simply Enchanting set.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen