Sonntag, 3. November 2013

DT Project #1 for November

For todays card I used the really cute Doodle Bug from Wicked Designs. I love how she lays on the ground and is doodling away. She reminds me of my twins that really love to doodle and craft all the time.

I used a pre made card base in yellow and added some layers from echo park so happy together. I also used the Spellbinders Labels 7 that reminds me of a book, so I thought it would be perfect for her. I popped the bigger Labels 7 on foam adhesive to give some more dimension. and I only glued the center of the smaller label down to create some more dimension and make it more look like a book. I also added some ribbon from my stash.


I colored Doodle Bug with my spectrum noirs:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
eyes - IG8
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
dress - TB3, TB2
socks - LG2, LG1
pencil - TN3, BT4


I added some glossy accents to her eyes and wink of stella in clear to her hair for a little something.


 For the inside I just used a scrap from the outside paper and added some more ribbon.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen