Freitag, 8. November 2013

Yeti Card - Need a Hug?

For this card I used a dark blue pre made card and a scrap from the amy tangerine ready set go collection.  I stamped the yeti and pine trees from the Yeti, set, go set from Lawn Fawn on white card stock. I colored the yeti lightly with my color pencils and went over the white part with my clear wink of stella brush. I also used the wink of stella on the trees to make them sparkle like the snow. I cut a curve into the paper to mimik a landscape. I then glued the trees directly on the card. I also stamed my sentiment (need a hug?) and some snow flakes with silver pigment ink on the blue part. For the yeti I used some dimentional adhesive.
To finish the card of, I used a narrow blue washi tape that I purchased at IKEA. The inside I left blank (for now).



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen