Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

Wee Snippet's Bubbles

I challenged myself today to make a card using paper from a christmas collection but not doing a christmas/winter card. I started with a yellow card base and I selected 2 papers from the My Mind's Eye 'tis the season collection. The green paper is not that christmassy and I really liked the tone on tone swirls on it. The blue paper actually has a lot of ornaments on it, but I think you have to look closely to notice that it's actually christmas paper... I just thought it gave the card some interest.

I inked all the edges with Memento Teal Zeal ink. I stamped the sentiment on yellow cardstock and cut it out in a fishtail banner. The sentiment is from Amy R Sunny Sentiments. I really love those sentiment stamps, they are so versetail.  I also used the last bit of the bling swirl from WOC, which is really beautiful and sparkly. I colored my imagage, Wee Snippet's Bubbles from Whimsy Stamps with my spectrum noirs, added some Waterfall stickles on her wings and glossy accents on her eyes and the bubbles.


skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
hair - PP3, PP1
mouth - CR3
eyes - TB2
top - TB2, IB1
belt - LG2, LG1
trousers - BT2, BT1
shoes - LG2, LG1
flower - LG2, LG1, BT4, BT3
wings - LG1, BT1, IB1, PP1
bubbles - LG1, BT1, IB1, PP1


I really like how the bubbles turned out, they look really shimmery and have the colors that the actual bubbles have.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen