Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

2 Christmas cards using C.C. Designs Trim the Tree

Today I want to share 2 christmas cards I made using Trim the tree from C.C. Designs as my focal.

For the fist card I used My Mind's Eye Christmas Wish. I layered some papers and made a frame using the lacy ovals from Spellbinders for my image. I paper pieced her dress, also with paper from the collection. For my sentiment (the best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear) I used Funny Christmas from C.C. Designs and embossed it with silver embossing powder. To finish the front I added s star sticker.



Spectrum Noir colors I used:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1, atyou spica clear glitter pen
dress - IG1
socks - IB1
shoes - IG8, IG3
ornament - IG1, silver gelly roll pen, glossy accents


For the inside I used the same papers and also added some star stickers. The paper to write on I cut out with the Spellbinders Labels 28. The sentiment is also from Funny Christmas from C.C. Designs.

For my 2nd card I used the Spellbinders Labels 28 for my card base. I layered a paper from My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas on it with foam adhesive. I colored my image with my spectrum noirs and added some swirl bling to finish the outside.


Colors I used:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
dress - LV3, LV2, PL2
socks - IG1, Blender
shoes - IG8, IG3
ornament - LV2, PL2, silver gelly roll pen


On the inside I just stamped "better be good for goodness sake" in silver pigment ink. This sentiment is also from the Funny Christmas set.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen