Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

I made the Wicked Designs DT!

For the next 3 months (October - December 2013) I am part of the Wicked Designs Design Team - so excited!!! To share my news I also made a quick card and here it is:

I used Fairy Lyn from Wicked Designs and colored her with my spectrum noirs (colors will be listed below). On my last post I showed you the mini album I made and on this card I used the scraps from October Afternoon Witch Hazel collection. I just layered a few strips of the patterned papers. To show off Fairy Lyn and make her stand out I also cut a lacy ovals die cut from Spellbinders. I also added some liquid pearls (Buttercup) freehandedly in a swirl pattern to make it shiny.


Fairy Lyn 

skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
eyes - IG8 Glossy accents
mouth - CR3
hair - EB8, EB5, TN7, at you spica clear glitter pen
wings - IB1
dress - TB3, TB2
boots - BT4, BT3

For the inside I layered some more strips - this time horizontally. I cut out a Labels Twenty-Eight from Spellbinders with orange cardstock and stamped it with a sentiment from our craft lounge: Ghostly Greetings.



So keep an eye out for some DT projects! Hopefully I have some put up soon!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great card hun and congrats on your DT position
    Thanks for sharing with us on The Friendly crafters
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen