Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013

Wyanet (Beautiful) Card

Today I used a Whimsy stamp as my focal on the card. She's called Wyanet and very cute. For the card I used the Amy Tangerine Yes, Please line and layered a few papers. To make the edges stand out more I used the Hero Arts Mid Tone Navy Ink and inked all the papers. For the inside I used the same papers as on the front and layered a project life grid card on top, for a place to write my message.



I colored my image with my spectrum noirs:
skin - TN5, TN3
hair - IG9, IG8, IG3
dress - LG2, LG1
shoes - TN7, TN5
feathers - IB1, IG8
headband - CT4, CT2, TB3, TB2, PP3, PP1, PL1
hair tie - BT4, BT3
necklace - CT4, CT2
stone - IG3, IG1
butterflies - BT4, BT3



To finish the card of I added a sparkly heart that I purchased at WOC.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen