Samstag, 19. Oktober 2013

Fall card

For this fall card I used a 4x4 inch card base. I added a piece of orange paper on top that I run through my big shot with the Darice embossing folder Leaves Assorted. I inked the paper with my Distress inks in wild honey and rusty hinge to make the pattern stand out more. I stamped the fox and the squirrel from the Lawn Fawn into the woods stamp set on white card stock and colored them in with my color pencils.

I also cut a banner from the Lawn Fawn Journaling Card die set and stamped I heart fall on it also from the Lawn Fawn into the woods stamps set. I colored the heart with a red color pencil and added some burgundy stickles on top. I also used diamond stickles on the tip of the tail from the fox and the stripe on the squirrel.  To finish the card of I tied a bow with some black and orange gingam ribbon.


I would like to enter this card into the monthly challenge at Little Blue Button Stamps. If you want to participate you have time until November 8th.

1 Kommentar:

  1. i love it Daniela! So fall!!=))) Thank you for playing with LBBS! Good luck! hugs

    AntwortenLöschen