Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

2nd DT Project: Missing You

For my todays DT project I used the really adorable Missing you from Wicked Designs. He is so cute holding his blanket and photo. I colored him up with my spectrum noirs.

For the card I used paper from Echo Park all about a boy and pebbles Love you more than you'll ever know Journaling & Quote Cards (boy version). I really liked the quote and thougth that I would show off the digi nicely. I also added some enemal dots from My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy.



The colors I used:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
eyes - IG8
hair - EB5, TN7, TN5
shirt - GB4, GB1
trousers - TB5, TB3
shoes - black glaze pen
blanket - IB1
photo - BT1


On the inside I used the scraps from the paper and added a sentiment from CC Designs Miss you Sentiments set.  I think this sentiment goes well with the digi stamp and is also very versetail so that I can use this card for about anything.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen