Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

Tiddley Inks (Happy Mail) Card

This card I created for a you tube challenge. For my papers I used the my girl collection from My Mind's Eye. I layered a few sheets and added a cut out from the same collection. I stamped the girl from Tiddley Inks Happy Mail set and colored her in with my spectrum noirs, then I used the kitty stamp from the Penny Black Mimi at Play set and colored it in as well. As it is a birthday card for a girl, I added some silver glitter foam thickers in the Jingle font. I also added some Aqua stickles to the hair ties.


The girl
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
dress - BP5, BP4, PP3, PP1
shoes - IG8, IG3, black glaze pen

Kitty
kitty - PP3, TN7, TN5, TN3
ladybug - DR2, IG8
grass - LG2


For the inside I used some clouds that I cut out with a Memorybox die and foam. I stamped 2 sentiments from the Simply Enchanting stamp set from AmyR.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen