Freitag, 18. Oktober 2013

4 Super Simple Shaped Cards using Whimsy Stamps

Today I want to share 4 really simple cards that I made after I received my new Whimsy stamps. I just wanted to play a little so I made some shaped cards using the Spellbinders labels 28 and 22. For my card bases I used Stampin' up card stock in crumb cake and wisteria wonder. I also added some sequins and Stickles to my cards to finish them up. The images I colored with my color pencils. So here they are:




For my first card I used Sealed with a Kiss from the Crissy Armstrong Collection and the spellbinders labels 28. I really love those cute seals. I only used 2 colors to color the image. White and a turquoisy color for the shading. I tried to add some structure to the fur. 


For this card I used Snow Fun also from the Crissy Armstrong Collection. For the snow I used frosted lace stickles.


This flamingo is from the 2 cute ink collection and the set is called Fun in the Sun. So you notice I couldn't decide if I wanted to go with some winter or summer cards... So I did both :). I stickled the water and I added sequins to the sun and just on the border. As the image is on the smaller size it was perfect to use with the Spellbinders labels 22.


The Fun in the Sun set also comes with this cute owl, floating in the sea. I used glossy accents for the goggles and stickles for the bubbles. I also added some star sequins. The cards are not quite finished yet. But as I do not know what I want to use them for, I will come back later and add a sentiment on the front or the inside...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen