Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013

Canvas for Christening

At the end of the month my nephew is going to be christened. I am his godmother and I wanted him to have a special present for this event. So I decided to try my hand at a mixed media canvas. It's the first one I made. I started of with some stamping using different impression obsession stamps. I don't think that you can see them anymore, though. Then I added some molding paste with my TCW 6x6 stencils.

After that was dry I sprayed the whole canvas with the different blue, teal and green colors I have from the Dylusion sprays. I also used the star and the swirl stencil again with some water to give some more texture.


Lastly I cut out the letters to spell out love, faith and hope in German using my High Rise Alphabeth Uppercase from MFT.

I hope he and his mother like what I created.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen