Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

Darling Marci Card (LaLaLand Crafts)

Todays card features Darling Marci from LaLaLand Crafts. The paper I used is form October Afternoon Cakewalk collection. I chose 2 different patterned papers and cut them to size. I die cut the red one with the CC Designs Cutters, Teardrop Border. I also cut out 2 Eiffel Towers with my MFT Eiffel tower die. I inked the edges of the paper and the Eiffel Tower with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. The sentiments are all from AmyR Simply Enchanting. I stamped them first with Memento Tuxedo Black and than over that with the Brilliance Galaxy Gold.


Spectrum Noir markers I used:

skin - FS9 FS4, FS2, CR3
hair - EB5, TN7, TN5, TN4, atyou spica clear glitter pen
mouth - CR3
dress - DR5, DR3, DR1, Burgundy stickles
shoes - TN7, TN4


On the inside I used 2 sentiments and I didn't stamp the 2nd sentiment whole as I already had the "may" from the first one. To make them one sentiment I  also stamped the ampersand from the AC Roxy alphabet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen