Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013

Monochromatic 4x6 Card (first try)

For a you tube challenge I created a monochromatic 4x6 card similar to the project life cards. I chose the color purple and for my base I used stampin' up card stock in Wisteria Wonder. I also used a little patterend paper from a Disney Princess Stack. On the patterned paper I stamped Happy Mail from Tiddley inks and "colored" her up with some purple glitter glue. I tried to do some shading with how much glitter I used. On the top right hand corner I added some purple enemal glue. The cardstock I stamped with the Hero Arts/Basic Grey Arrows Background stamp and I used probably all the purple memento Inks I could find to variate the color. I also colored the wood veneers: For the scissors I used Elderberry (Memento) and for the camera Passion Flower (Hero Arts, Shadow ink). To finish it off, I used some washi tape and stamped my name with the Banner Day Alphabeth from MFT with the Stampin' up ink in Wisteria Wonder.


Hope you like what I created...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen