Freitag, 27. September 2013

3 Simple Cards




Today I want to share 3 simple cards I made for a you tube challenge. So, let's jump right in.

For my first card I used 3 different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn: Critters in the Forrest (for the owl), Critters on the Savanna (for the hi there) and Blue Skies (for the inside sentiment (thanks) and the hot air ballon). For the paper I used the 6x6 echo park "All about a boy". I just used one sheet for both the a and the b side.


I colored the owl with my coloring pencils.

For my 2nd card I used yellow cardstock that I die cut with my Sissix stars dies in 2 different sizes. I also used my impression obsession stamps: Craquelure and woodgrain. For the Craquelure I used Memento Cantaloupe ink for the big star and Love Letter for the smaller one. The woodgrain I stamped with Tangelo Memento ink. 
The sentiments are both stamped with Love Letter and I used the Lawn Fawn Lucky Stars (for the outside) and the Blue Skies (for the inside).



For my 3rd and last card for today, I used the Stamps of Life awards2stamp set. I stamped the ribbon in Cottage Ivy (Memento) and the inside circle with Pear Tart. For the background I used 3 different star washi tapes, which I also used for the inside.



Hope you like my cards! Comments are very appreciated.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen