Donnerstag, 19. September 2013

Reading Drew Card (Wicked Designs)

I made a quite simple card with the gorgeous image from Wicked Designs: Reading Drew. For the background I used yellow card stock and the impression obsession cover a card craquelure stamp. I really love those cover a card stamps lately... I used Memento inks in Cantaloupe, Peanut Brittle and Pear Tart. To create the floor, I used wide woodgain washi tape. I cut some banners from blue and red star washi tape and finished it of with a flair badge from Life in bits and pieces.




I colored Reading Drew with my spectrum noirs.

skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
mouth - CR3
eyes - IG8, glossy accents
hair - EB5, TN7, TN5
shirt - DR5, DR1
trousers - TB5, TB3
shoes - TN7, TN5
books - EB1, LG2, LG1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen