Montag, 16. September 2013

Miss Lily Sakura Card (LBBS)

Today I want to share a birthday card I made yesterday. I used the Miss Lily Sakura from LBBS for my focal point. For the patterned paper I used a sheet from the graphic 45 bird song collection. To make the image pop I used a strip of black card stock and I also cut out a Spellbinders Label Eighteen and went around the edges with a silver marker to separate the label from the strip.



I colored the image with my spectrum noirs.

skin - TN7, TN5, TN3
hair - IG9, IG8, IG2
kimono - CG3, CG2, GB5, GB4
parasol - CR11, CR10, EB5
flowers - TB3, GB5, GB4, DR5

For the inside I just stamped the happy birthday sentiment that I got as a gift for being a club member to the stamp of the month club from  the Stamps of Life with Memento Tuxedo black. I also cut a Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles out of black card stock and stamped a sister stamps Yoshimi in silver pigment ink on it.



Hope you like the card I created!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen