Montag, 23. September 2013

Fist attempt at Halloween Cards...

I just wanted to share my first attempt at creating some halloween cards. I got the stamp set from our craft lounge when they got out of business, and it was so cute I just had to have it, even though we don't celebrate halloween... I'm really into stamping my own background at the moment and I used black card stock that I stamped with some orange pigment ink with the impression obsession stamp thin chevron. Also for both cards I used purple and white and also green and white bakers twine from American Crafts.

For my first card I die cut the black card stock with my opulent ovals die from Spellbinders. I put the ghost on dimentionals and wrapped the twine around the card.



I used my BT1 and Blender pen from my Spectrum noir markers to add some dimension to the ghost and I colored the moth with CT1.


On the inside I used one of the sentiment stamps from the ghostly Greetings set and also the jack-o-lantern to add some details.

For the second card I used the Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die for my black cardstock. I also wrapped the twine around the card and put the ghost on dimensionals. I also stamped a sentiment from the set on the front with purple pigment ink.



The colors I used were:
ghost - BT1, Blender, CT1
pumpkin - OR3, OR2, CG3, CT2, CT1


On the inside I used some more stamps from the set. The candy corn and wrapped candy where a small stamp, that I stamped repeatedly to create a border at the bottom of the card.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen