Freitag, 13. September 2013

Summer Pail card (Wicked Designs)

This card I created for a you tube challenge. You had to create a birthday card using the color yellow somewhere on the card. That were actually the only rules to it. For my card I used Summer Pail from Wicked Designs  as the main image. I also used Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea for the Dolphins and the happy birthday sentiment is from the Stamps of Life (with the Hero Arts shadow ink in navy), which I received as a gift for being in the stamp club. I colored my image with my spectrum noir markers (colors listed below). The dolphins I stamped on grey card stock and fussy cut them out and added some (Diamond) Stickles on them. For the sky I used the impression obsession cloud stamp with menmento summer sky ink and some blue paper I had in my stash. The sea I created with the decorative tapes in blue by My Mind's Eye.

For the sand I used yellow card stock that I stamped with the impression obsession Craquelure in Memento Peanut Brittle. The woodgrain fence is from MFT and I die cut it with tan card stock. To show off the woodgrain pattern, I inked the fence with the Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage photo.





Summer pail:
skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
eyes - IG8 & glossy accents
mouth - CR3
hair - EB5, TN7, TN5
dress - CT4, CT2
shoes - TN7
pail - BG4, BG2, glossy accents

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen