Samstag, 21. September 2013

Styling Sammy (Wicked Designs)

Todays card share features Styling Sammy from Wicked designs. I kept the card quite simple. For the background I used black card stock that I stamped with the thin chevron stamp from impression obsession in a pink pigment ink. To show of my girl image, I used some pink card stock that I die cut with a Lifestyle Crafts nesting die that I poped up on foam adhesive. I also added some baker's twine in white and pink from AC. With the same pink card stock I cut a fish tail banner and stamped thanks on it (the Stamps of Life).


The spectrum noir colors I used:

skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
mouth - CR3
eyes - IG8, glossy accents
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
top - LV2, LV1
vest - TB3, TB2, CT4, waterfall Stickles
trousers - BG8, BG6, BG4
belt - EB8, CT4
shoes - BG6, BG4
bag - BT4, BT3, BT1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen