Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Fairy Lyn Card (Wicked Designs)

For this card I created a background using 2 sheets of paper from the faded florals stack from wild rose studio. On the back I marked a point that would be the center of my sun ray. I clipped the 2 sheets together so that I could cut them at once. Then I cut strips from the paper, one at a time and glued them on a scratch paper. Then I cut the paper down to size to fit my card. I added some woodgrain washi tape on the front and on top of that I added the new washi tape from doodlebug designs from their new fall collection (Happy Harvest). I die cut two star circle (spellbinders) shapes out of yellow card stock, one to put my cute image on and one to be able to write a message. The image is from Wicked Designs and is called Fairy Lyn. I colored with my spectrum noir markers and added some (diamond) Stickles to her wings and her boots.


Fairy Lyn
skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
eyes - IG8
mouth - CR3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
dress - HB3, HB1
boots - LG2, LG1
wings - LY3, LY1


The inside is actually quite simple, once you have created the sun rays...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen