Freitag, 13. September 2013

My entry for the DT Call for My Style Stams

Hi there!

I just wanted to show you really quick, what I created to apply for the Design Team for My Style Stamps. The owner, Nicole is on the search for a DT for the months of October, November, December and January. She wanted you to show off your coloring and paper piecing skills. So this is the card I created for her DT search:


For the card I used the Echo Park My Girl, The sentiment is from the cut apart sheet and all the papers I used are from there (also for the dresses of the girls). For my stamp I used the CC Designs Sugarplum Sisters stamp. I colored them in with my spectrum noir colors, but I forgot to write them down, so I don't remember which colors I used... Silly me! To finish the card I added some silver glitter tape from AC as well as some roses from WOC.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen