Mittwoch, 25. September 2013

Sugar n'Spice Marci

This is the card I made for my mum's birthday. It's coming up in October, so I wanted to be prepared. I tried to do a little scene card, but I found out that I need to get some more stamps with kitchen theme to do it propperly... So it turned out quite simple.

I used the 5th and frolic collection by Dear Lizzy for my background paper. Then I added some woodgrain washi tape to create the floor. I couldn't use it on the whole with, as I didn't want to cover the design on the page. With some grey cardstock I drew a cupboard. I added some lace for texture and interest. I stickled the collar and the hairbow with Diamond stickles and the cupcake icing with icicle stickles. To the heart I added some Burgundy Stickles.


I colored Marci with my spectrum noir markers:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
mouth - CR3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
dress - TB3, TB2, BT1, blender
apron - BT1, blender
cupcake - TN1, PL1, DR1
shoes - TB3, TB2
socks - BT1, blender
headband - TB3, TB2
spoon - IG3

Hope you like my card and leave a comment!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen