Samstag, 14. September 2013

DT call for Wicked Designs - My entry...

I just wanted to show you my application for the DT call from Wicked Designs. Brenda the owner and creator of those super cute digi stamps is looking for a design team for the period of October through December. You can check out the details here. For my project I made a card 4x8 inches. I created a scene with some papers from my stash. I used the Summer Pail digi image from Wicked designs. The shells and crab are from Lawn Fawn Critters in the sea. I colored the crab with some gelly roll glaze pens and the shells with the copic clear glitter pen. The fence I die cut from some tan card stock and added some Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink on top to show off the woodgrain on it (from the die). The die is from MFT (My favorite Things) and is called woodgrain fence (if I'm correct...).



To add some texture and interest to the card I added some ribbon at the bottom. I colored my image again with my spectrum noirs, I used the following colors:

skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
hair - IG9, IG8, IG2
eyes - IG9 (glossy accents)
dress - BP4, BP3
pail - TB3, TB2
shoes - TN5

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen