Freitag, 20. September 2013

Leisure Lolli (Wicked Designs)

For my card share today I want to show you this card I made with Leisure Lolli from Wicked Designs.
I created the background with two impression obsession stamps: Craquelure and Clouds. I stamped the clouds with Memento Bahama Blue and Summer Sky on Blue card stock and the Craquelure with Memento Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy and Olive Groove on green card stock. For my sentiment I used a stamp from AmyR Be Happy sentiments. I popped my image up on foam adhesive and added some sequins in different sizes to add some sparkle.


Spectrum noir colors:
skin - FS9, FS4, FS2, CR3
tongue - CR7
eyes - TB3
hair - GB5, GB4, GB1
shirt - LV2, LV1
trousers - TB5, TB3
lolli - BP6, BP5, BT1, diamond stickles
hair band - PL2, CT4, diamond stickles

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen