Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

B-day cards with LBBS images

Today I want to share 2 birthday cards I made recently. Both images I used are digi images from Little Blue Button Designs. For my first card I used Watering Plants Ivy and the Ready set go collection by Amy Tangerine. I layered some papers from the collection and added a lace bow on the top right corner. I colored my image with my spectrum noir markers and added some stickles to the flower and some glossy accents to the eyes, the shoes and the water.


skin - TN2, TN1, EB1
hair - EB8, EB5, TN7
hat - TN5, TN3
dress - CT4, CT2, CT1
watering can - DR3, DR1
shoes - TN5, TN3
water - IB1, blender
flower - CT4, CT2, BT1

For the inside I just added another strip from the paper and cut out a label with my lifestyle craft nesting die, where I stamped my sentiment on. The rest I left plain so that I have plenty of space to write my own message.


For the second card I used Miss Lilly Chef. I created a really simple scene using paper form the 5th and frolic collection by Dear Lizzy and the wide woodgrain washi tape (for the floor). I cut out some rectangles with grey cardstock and drew a cupboard and a table/work station on them. I also stamped the sentiment form the ladybugs2love (The Stamps Of Life) on the top left hand corner. I colored my image with my spectrum noir markers and added some diamond stickles on the hair ties, the apron and the top of her socks. I also added some Burgundy Stickles on her bowl.


skin - TN2, TN1, EB1, CR3
eyes - EB5
hair - EB8, EB5, TN7
dress - TB3, TB2
apron - TB3, TB2
socks - BT1, blender
bowl - DR5, DR1, BT1
hat - TB3, TB2


So, that's all for today...! Hope you like my cards and I appreciate all your comments!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen