Freitag, 6. September 2013

A few cards I made recently

Hi there! I just wanted to share some cards (and tag) that I made recently...

First is a tag that I made for a challenge on you tube for my friend Sybil (JandSib80 on YT). I used some vintage book paper and a LaLaLand Crafts Marci stamp. I colored the image with my color pencils. The flowers I used, I purchased at wild orchid crafts. I finished the tag up with some silver seam binding that I toned down a bit with some distress inks.


This following card (sorry, it's sideways...) I also created for the same challenge. The image is from CC Designs I think this stamp is now retiring... For the background I used the impression obsession cover a card "clouds" stamp. I really love that stamp!!! The paper on the bottom of the card is a map paper I had in my stash...


The godparents of my baby girl became parents of a baby girl just very recently... To welcome the baby and congratulate the parents I made the card below. The image is from Magnolia and the sentiments is from a MFT (My Favorites Things) stamp set. I added some rhinestones and star sequins for the little princess...



So, I hope you like my share of today! Hope to be back soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen