Dienstag, 24. September 2013

Sympathy Card

Today I want to share a sympathy card that I made. I always struggle to make those... So I hope you like it.
I used the Bo Bunny Enchanted collection for my background paper and I punched several monarch butterflies with my Martha Steward punch. I also used the Labels Four die from Spellbinders to place my sentiment on. For the sentiment and the butterflies I used tan and red cardstock. To ground the sentiment I used some lace I had in my stash for quite some time, so I do not know, where I got it from.



For the Inside I used another strip from the same paper and also added a red butterfly. The rest I left blank so that I can add my own message.


Hope you like my card and let me know what you think!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen