Dienstag, 3. September 2013

A new start...

Hi guys! I just tried to start this blog again... This time in English. I will try to upload some projects that I made, some of which I am also going to do a you tube video. I'm new to this blog thing so please bear with me!

I just go ahead and show you some recent projects that I did...


for this birthday card I used Lawn Fawn "Blue Skies" and Technique Tuesday "All Occation by Ali Edwards" as well as the Impression Obsession Cover a card "Cloud" stamps. For the patterned paper I used doodlebug designs "Fruit Stand". This card was quite simple and quick to make... (Actually, I made two, as I needed to cut the panels of the hot air balloon out anyways...)


This card was made with the Mama Elephant "Zodiac" stamp set and the happy birthday sentiment is from the Stamps of Life "Ladybugs2love". The paper I used is from the Echo Park "All about a boy" collection.

So, thats all for now... Wishing you a wonderful day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen