Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

My Style Stamps Cards

Just a quick card share... I used both My Style Stamps set that I have, Sock hop and Wish I was... For both cards I used the Hero Arts/Basic Grey Arrow Background stamp from the True Love Collection.




For the purple card I used Memento Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum and Elderberry for the background (stamped on purple card stock). I added some woodgrain washi tape on the bottom and added the sentiment also in Elderberry on the top right corner. The sentiment and the girl image are from the Sock hop set. I colored the image with my spectrum noirs some time ago and I forgot to write the colors down... I only can remember, that I added my blender pen to her blouse to create a marbled effect.


For this card I used some blue cardstock and stamped the background stamp in Memento Teal Zeal, Bahama Blue and Paris Dusk. I added the same washi tape, which I find looks fantastic as a floor. The sentiment and frame (both from Stamps of Life) I stamped in Elderberry. To make it look like a sign or wall hanging I added an enemal dot from the Now and then collection by Theresa Collins. The girl is from the Wish I was set and very fun to color. I did forget to write the colors down as well, so I can't tell you which spectrum noir markers I used...

Hope you like my cards for today!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen