Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

Guest Designer at Little Blue Button Stamps! YAY!

I'm a guest designer for Little Blue Buttons Stamps for the month of September, so excited. For my fist project I altered a picture frame. I bought the white frame from IKEA and first added some molding paste on it for texture. I used the TCW 6x6 templates mini time travel and mini ledger as a design. I let it dry and then added some Spray & Sparkle multicolor varnish from Crafters Companion on it. It has ultra-fine glitter in the rainbow colors in it. Then I hotglued the Wedding Jessica on the right side of the frame and added some WOC flowers to complete the look.




I colored the Wedding Jessica with my spectrum noir markers and I used the following colors:
Skin - FS9, FS4, FS2 and CR3 for the blush (and the lips)
Hair -  CT4, CT2 and CT1
Eyes -  TB3
Wedding dress and veil - BT2, BT1 and the blender pen 
Flowers on the veil - TB1
Roses - DR3 and DR1
Leaves - JG2

Hope you like my project!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen